What is Sole Proprietor? Sole proprietor is the type of business run and managed by a single person or in the meaning of law there is no distinction between the owner and business in terms of law. In simple words any case or suit filed against the business will be treated as it is filed directly against the owner. In sole proprietor registration all the profit, loss and assets and liabilities are in fact the profit, loss and
asset liability of the owner. The term sole proprietor means the business has only single owner and there are no other directors or partners involved in sole proprietor business registration. Legal Reliance Offers Sole Proprietor Registration just in 1 working Day.
- Documents Required for Sole Proprietor Registration in Pakistan
- Copy of the CNIC of the Person Applying for Sole Proprietor Registration.
- Name of the Business including Letter Head, Stamp and Business Card.
- Address of the Business.
- Electricity Bill of the Address. (Commercial Electricity Bill is Preferred).
- Rental Agreement of the Business (Commercial Address is Preferred) Residential Address of the
- Person applying for registration as Sole Proprietor.
- Mobile Number of the person applying for registration as Sole Proprietor.
- Email Address of the Applicant is also required.