Private Limited Company
Requirements to Create Private Limited Company in Pakistan:
In Pakistan following options are available for registration of Company:
Different forms of Company Registration Options:
Currently the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan allow Two forms of Private Limited Companies Registration:
Single Member Private Limited Company: Can be Registered with only 1 Director.
Private Limited Company: Minimum Two Directors are required.
Basic Requirements for Company Registration in Pakistan:
1. Selection of Suitable Name – Must be in compliance with Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan Guidelines.
2. Address of the Registered Office of the company to be Registered.
3. Minimum Number of Directors depending upon the type of company.
4. Submission of Requirement Documents with Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
5. Payment of Government Fee prescribed by Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
Required for Registration of Private Limited Company in Pakistan: Private Limited Company generally takes around
5 to 7 working days. If you are interested in knowing more about details of
Private Limited company you can contact us.